Join us and be part of Scotland’s anti-poverty movement!
Membership is open to all organisations that share our desire to tackle poverty and is free for civil society organisations with an income of under £500,000.
We encourage members to actively participate in the life of the organisation.
Benefits of membership
- Access the latest briefings, reports and publications on poverty in Scotland
- Attendance at exclusive members meetings and networking events
- Opportunities to contribute to our policy positions and consultation responses
Full membership is open to civil society organisations – community groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises, trade unions, faith groups, schools, academic institutions, campaigning groups. Current membership fees are:
- Income less than £500K: FREE
- Income from £500K-£750K: £120
- Income from £750K-£1M: £240
- Income over £1M: £360
Associate membership is open to all individuals, civil society organisations, political party organisations, and public sector bodies (Health Boards, Local Authorities, etc). Associate members do not have voting rights at AGMs but are involved in all other aspects of our work. Current Associate membership fees are:
- Individuals living on a low income: FREE
- Other individuals: £30
- Civil society organisations: £60
- Public sector organisations: £360
Associate membership is also open to commercial organisations. Membership fees for commercial organisations are based on turnover. Current membership fees (inc. VAT) are:
- Under £50,000: £60
- £50,001-£100,000: £120
- £100,001-£250,000: £240
- £250,001-£500,000: £360
- Over £500,000: £480
Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org